Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Today i am especially thankful for my husband. He is honestly the most amazing man i've ever met. I'm so lucky that i added him on facebook so long ago on accident! I'm even more glad that he messaged me and that things took off from there. It takes a certain kind of person to be willing to date let alone marry someone with a child from a previous relationship but Justin truly loves emery like she's his own. I got so lucky with him and even though we have our ups and downs he is my one and only and i am blessed. As i write this he is in playing horses with emery in her room while brantly lays on her bed and it just makes my heart feel so happy. He is amazing and i couldn't have dreamed up a more amazing man myself. I love you justin smith...thank you for being so loving to me and our little family.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

happytew said...

That's a beautiful thing!!