Well yesterday i had a terrible cold...I'm still recovering from it...i don't remember much from last night as i was all doped up on NyQuil ha! So baby b woke up around 7:30 and i barley remember smacking Justin to wake up to feed him...yeah I'm nice like that. I slept until 10...Justin is nice like that...I was feeling a little bit better so i ate some of my tarts from yesterday...so delicious and we veged about for a while...The kids got baths thanks to Justin again..boy do i have a great husband right? Then we decided to brave walmart at 12:30 to get us a new Christmas tree...last year the top section of our pre-lit tree decided to go out and the new string of lights we got for it didn't match and it just looked a little bit ghetto. We got a 6 1/2 ft non pre-lit tree so that if we wanted to do just white lights one year we could and color the next...we're doing color this year. We decided to get a bigger tree instead of the original 4 foot tree we had in mind simply because we didn't want to buy another tree next year when we hopefully have a house. When we got home emery and Justin went on a daddy daughter date to the park to play. She had a blast playing at the park and i think Justin did too. When they got home Justin and I set up the tree and emery enjoyed watching. Justin put on the 300 lights we bought however we didn't have enough for the top part haha oops. We then cooked the papa Murphy's pizza they got on their date and had family movie night. We watched Brave and then Madagascar 3. I had never seen Brave and thought it was cute and i love Madagascar 3...i think it's hilarious. Then Justin had to leave to meet this guy up in woods cross to sell his shotgun and go to wal-mart to buy more lights. So tomorrow we will officially put up the tree even though it's already up it will be all decorated and lovely. I'm pretty excited for Christmas mostly because Emery has been talking about this Cinderella vanity for probably 5-6 months now...she has her heart set on it so we put it on layaway a while ago and have been making payments. The look on her face when she opens it will be one for the books!
 |
| The vanity |
Not quite sure what to get baby b though...probably just a few soft toys that he can start to play with and maybe some teething rings but we will see.
Anyways we didn't do any black Friday insanity as neither of us really likes being in large crowds and we don't have anything big that we need so it just wasn't worth it for us to go out in the crazyness. I will say that i love having him home...he is a big help to me especially since I'm feeling under the weather...hopefully with one more good night of sleep I'll be feeling 100 percent again...fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment