So i missed yesterday but i promise i've got some good reasons why. I spent time at the dr. nothing scary just a regular visit to make sure my meds are working :) Then i spent a bunch of time baking cakes and then a bunch of time cleaning...why you may ask? Because today is Emery's 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Holy hannah. I am making her a barbie doll cake...its almost done and yes i will post pictures and yes it's way better than last years total dud of a cake that wasn't even picture worthy haha. She loves it and says it's so beautiful. So as long as she thinks that i feel like i've done my job :P Anyways this isn't really much of a thankful post i guess just an excuse one as to why i didn't post yesterday. I also plan on doing a 4 year post for her but not right now...i've still got a boat load of stuff to get done!
Happy birthday little miss. Your momma loves you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment