Thursday, November 1, 2012

November!

So I read my cousin Jessi's blog allll the time. It's defiantly an upper of a blog and always makes me feel good after i've read it. I love her personality and she just is one of the nicest people seriously  Anyways in the month of november she is going to post every day something she is thankful for so i figured i'd be a copy cat and do the same. I'm really going to try not to miss a day but with a new baby and a almost 4 year old it might be hard...but i will TRY.

Today i am thankful for being able to pay bills. Hospital bills, dr. bills, dental bills, rent, power etc etc. My heart goes out to families that are struggling in these hard times because life is very expensive. Budgeting is hard and stressful but in the end it always works out and i'm thankful that we can pay our bills, even if we can't buy everything our little hearts desire at least our bills are always paid and that is something to be thankful for!



That's Jessi's blog...go read it it's great!


2 comments:

Jessi said...

Love you!!!!!!!

Elder Richey said...

I love both your blogs and will be reading both. I've been sad about my little neglected blog so I've actually made the goal to post each day this month. They won't all be gratitude posts, but it will be a good way for me to start writing again. Here's to all of us sticking to our goals of writing ever day!