Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dentist

So Emery had her second dental appointment today. Last night we gave her a heads up of what they would do and she seemed to be pretty excited about it. I was nervous as heck because she had sooooo many cavities last time and i didn't want to fork out all the money again it would cost to get more fixed. She did a stellar job this time and was such a big girl while they took her x-rays and cleaned her teeth. We go to my cousin Michael and he is such a great person. I am happy to announce emery is cavity free! Thank heavens. Good job big girl for being so brave today!

2 comments:

childrendentistsca said...

If you have more than two people in your family, you want a dentist that can provide care for everyone. This avoids making unnecessary trips to different places at different times in order to keep happy and healthy smiles. A family dentist provides everything from x-rays to cleaning that can keep you and your family's teeth healthy and looking good.

Family Dentist

happytew said...

I love the kid!!