Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful part 15

Today I am thankful for my bed. I know that sounds strange but tonight Justin, Emery and I all were laying in it cuddling...hunting for bucks, laughing our butts off at silly things to the point where i was actually crying from laughter. Emery at one point was like, "mom i think you forgot something" me "what did i forget" her "a kiss!" So she would kiss me she then went on to saying that i forgot a hug so she hugged me and justin would then tell me i also forgot that with him. Then she would say i forgot worms and other silly things as to which we would start busting a gut from laughter and when she is in a really silly mood her laugh is soooo obnoxious it's fantastic. So yes I am thankful for my bed because tonight it brought us all together and we had a really fun silly time :)

No comments: