I love the movies. I gave my boys rice cereal today and Owen is VERY excited about this new food group. Eli is a little more low key about the whole thing :)
Baby laughs are wonderful. How's that saying go? Every time a baby laughs, an angel gets its wings.
Keep up the good work. I'm proud of the good choices you're making for you and your sweet baby girl.
2 comments:
I love the movies. I gave my boys rice cereal today and Owen is VERY excited about this new food group. Eli is a little more low key about the whole thing :)
Baby laughs are wonderful. How's that saying go? Every time a baby laughs, an angel gets its wings.
Keep up the good work. I'm proud of the good choices you're making for you and your sweet baby girl.
Loved both videos. Love both of you. Mom
Post a Comment