Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WOO

First day at my job...and guess what i haven't done a single thing in the world. haha except watch an episode of the hills and now college life. Texted a few people planned a date for tonight and changed my backround picture. I took a break at 9:00 got some coffee smoked a cig and got a lemon bar from starbucks. what else...hmmm im just sitting and playing around on the computer. Waiting for Frank(supervisor) to come train me on what im supposed to be doing. haha but he knows exactly what im doin on the computer so no need to worry about me getting in trouble. Jared is sad that chelsey left back to seattle today. and yeah. that's pretty much it.
I am sad however in the fact that i will not be able to see emery at lunch anymore :( which makes me way way way sad. I have withdrawls from her it's ridiculous. anywho that's my fantastic tuesday. oh and did i mention that i woke up at 5:30???? That's my new time to wake up while this job is going on so i have enough time to take emery to dad and rhonda's and then drive all the way up to the u. it takes 35 minutes. i timed it on my ipod haha. disgusting. i haven't seen 5:30 for a really really really long time. BOO

1 comment:

LCB said...

Hang in there chickie. I hate first days.