All of the temps, including me, have been laid off in my department at American Express. It's a bummer no doubt but it gives me the opportunity to start a new adventure elsewhere...at least for now. I have posted for about 10 jobs so far and am fairly confident that i shal find work relativly soon. In fact i believe i have a temp job already set to go for next tuesday and the duration of that job is 4-6 weeks. Which shall give me plenty of time to find something permanent while still getting paychecks. So all in all the news isn't really unfortunate. More of a hassle than anything else!
Emery is doing fabulous. She got to play with jared the last two days while i was at work because dad and rhonda are out of town until sunday i believe. She loves jared.
Also news on the boy front...I'm sort of seeing someone. :) So we will see where that goes(mom you're probably rolling your eyes right now haha) but don't worry it's nothing serious.
That's all for today i believe. Oh wait...if you haven't seen the movie perfume you deffinatly need to see it. it is rated R though...At least watch the movie trailers for it. it's about 2 years old. really really weird movie.
Oh and on top of that...Tim Burton is making a version of Alice in Wonderland and it's real life and animated from what i hear. Jonny Depp will be playing the mad hatter and Helena Bonham Carter is the red queen i believe. I cannot wait!
Ok now im really done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The job thing stinks--especially because you liked the people you were working with. Is there still the chance that you could switch over to that other department that Dad was telling you about? The one with the benefits and the higher pay? I still think you should do your blood internship thing and get a job doing that--then you'd never get laid off again!! And I'm still liking the idea of Nurse Emma, especially if you're looking at the long term and a job that will give you real security for the long haul.
Did you ask for all my input? Probably not. But I am your older sister and I give it freely :)
The boy better be a good one. I still say take a year off. (okay okay, I'm really done giving all my input).
Love you!
Post a Comment