Thursday, April 30, 2009

wow

I'm watching extreme makeover home edition and seriously i wish i had the power to impact peoples lives like this show does. I cry pretty much every time i watch it. It amazes me but ANYWAYS This is a picture of her in her easter dress as you can see she's very very content :)
and here she is being not so much content gotta love the frumpy faces

And here she is being content again haha she pretty much is happy most the time which is great for me!

And this is my favorite...when she sleeps and shes a little cuddler goodness i love this girl

heres a video of little E


She sometimes gets stuck on her little high pitched voice for like a minute unfortunatly i don't have my camera everytime she does so i did my best..you get the idea





1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

Someday, I really need to have a little girl so that she can have a cute Easter dress. Little boy shirts are precious and all, but they just don't really compare to pink dresses with fluffy skirts.

I'm still lovin the thighs. I love me some fat baby thighs.

She makes cute noises, too. It'll be fun to get the three of them together.

Hope the pink eye is all cleared up. I'll call you on Sunday.

Much love!!
Your sister