Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new camera!!!

this is Jared and I being steeze-tastic after we took emery to the gateway for the first time. Jared bought 2 new v-necks that look so so so good on him :) Grandma Zaugg bought emery this outfit and she loves it you can tell by her smile! check out those thighs....so huge
I let her sleep in bed with me and this is what she looks like in the morning...very cautious and curious as to why there is a huge bright light going off in front of her haha

And this is from the night before when she was alseep for the night i figured i'd take some photos of us being snuggly....can i just say theres nothing better than cuddling with your sleeping baby...NOTHING



Her swing....She loves it and so do i because i puts her right to bed (most of the time)












1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

I heard you have pink eye. That's a bummer.

I'm still loving Emery's chunky thighs. Precious.