So here she is without the hat....so silly haha Rhonda bought her this hat and these awseome stunna shades that are velcro like a visor so she can't take them off her face....haha she's fabulous!
Hey Emma! I'm glad to have found your blog. I'll add you to my list so I can check up on ADORABLE little Emery. I like the name of your blog by the way - took me a while to figure it out.
Those glasses are so funny. Hope you're doing well!
2 comments:
Hilarious! She'll be the cutest girl at the pool this summer.
Hey Emma! I'm glad to have found your blog. I'll add you to my list so I can check up on ADORABLE little Emery. I like the name of your blog by the way - took me a while to figure it out.
Those glasses are so funny. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment