Saturday, March 20, 2010

Remember when....

She was all tiny and bald! I so love this picture though. And i miss these days when she would just snuggle and wasn't into everything that existed in my apartment. Also when you could take something away from her and she wouldn't flip a shiz... And her big ol buddah belly...and those chunky monkey cheeks! that's my little chubbo...i still call her that because she's yet to lose the belly...i love it
And it boggles my mind when she conks out like this...and she snores and when she wakes up im sure her neck has got to be killing her.
Mimi(rhonda) is a pro at doing emerys hair. And she always looks so dang cute!
And when we go to the dr office she has to climb up on the stool. Or push the chair around...or try to open the cabinet with the garbage in it..seriously she's one curious little miss.I will be posting some videos soon of our trip to the zoo and her riding the carosel...not sure how to spell that....but you know what i am trying to say.

2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

I was shopping yesterday for Easter shirts for the boys and I was so envious of you for having a sweet baby girl. Those girl clothes are WAY better and cuter than the boy clothes (sigh). Oh well. You're lucky you have Grandma Rhonda to do her hair. If I did have a girl I wouldn't know the first thing about hair--I can barely do my own.

Love you!

Andee said...

Ahhhhh....I love this post! I love lists like this and the reminiscing. Hey we're practically neighbors now! Did I already tell you that? Sorry if I have. :) That's fun your mom's coming up! I'm sure we'll see you then.