Marcus and I loved the video and we watched it about six times (Marcus's request). We loved the first hi and the smile--so cute. It'll be awesome when we can get all the cousins together again. Love you both!
Marcus says, "Her is really good at saying hi."
I loved all of it and I loved to see how wiggle she is getting. Her own little person looking so grown up. I can't wait to skype.
My my they are wiggly at this stage aren't they?What a cutie. I love her mean mug.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Marcus and I loved the video and we watched it about six times (Marcus's request). We loved the first hi and the smile--so cute. It'll be awesome when we can get all the cousins together again. Love you both!
Marcus says, "Her is really good at saying hi."
I loved all of it and I loved to see how wiggle she is getting. Her own little person looking so grown up. I can't wait to skype.
My my they are wiggly at this stage aren't they?
What a cutie. I love her mean mug.
Post a Comment