This is one of the pictures from it. We were at the A.F. ampatheater...Brad (bird) was our photographer. And he did an excellent job. anywho...i need to lose weight! hahaha
Wow, that's a great picture of you. Is your hair really that dark now? Is that natural because it is gorgeous--also, I've never seen it styled down like that, really sophisticated looking. Are those the boots you chose with your b-day money? Mom said you guys tried to find boots while you were there, anyway, they're cute!
Yeah, If those are not your boots you need to get some. The money was for b-day but if you find boots let me know those are for New Mexico memories. You look so beautiful in the picture. You are so beautiful in real life. I love you. You need a hat like Katie has in her picture HA
2 comments:
Wow, that's a great picture of you. Is your hair really that dark now? Is that natural because it is gorgeous--also, I've never seen it styled down like that, really sophisticated looking. Are those the boots you chose with your b-day money? Mom said you guys tried to find boots while you were there, anyway, they're cute!
I'm trying to lose weight, too. Blah.
What was the photo shoot for?
Yeah, If those are not your boots you need to get some. The money was for b-day but if you find boots let me know those are for New Mexico memories. You look so beautiful in the picture. You are so beautiful in real life. I love you. You need a hat like Katie has in her picture HA
Post a Comment