1. I know that my marriage is not perfect, i've never expected it to be but i sure am glad he and i found each other and can be not perfect at being perfect together :)
2. I know that being a mom is the hardest thing ever and i struggle at it every day. It exhausts me and pushes me to the brink of insanity but then i will hear my kids giggle and little miss will tell me she loves me and give me a big hug and the bubs will see me and grin his amazing grin and i know there is nothing better or more rewarding...i did not used to know that until i was a mom
3. I know that I myself and responsible for where I am in my life. I take 100% responsibility of my decisions and choices and do not blame anyone or put any of my hardships on another person. I have chosen every single thing in my life no one else even if it seemed like another person was choosing for me...it will always be my choice on what i do and how i act and how i react and that makes me happy
4. I know that there is a higher being...i've experienced and felt it first hand. I know that I am here for some reason and am not just a blip in the universe even if it seems that way.
5. I know that I do not need to worship a higher being to be spiritual and be blessed and i know there is nothing wrong with that just like i know there is nothing wrong with worshiping a higher being and being blessed.
6. I know that I am a good person for the most part. But hey i'm only human and sometimes i judge and sometimes i gossip and sometimes i can be mean but i know i do my best at being genuinely good.
7. I know that i severely dislike change. It terrifies me. I'm working on it....
8. I know that I will always have a hole in my heart from my past but i do not let it hold me back for the hole in my heart has taught me so many amazing lessons.
9. I know that my husband loves me even if he isn't the most romantic fellow. I know just from the way he looks at me and how he is with our kids.
10. I know that having a child when your 20 and not being married is a really hard thing but in my case it was life saving.
These are just a few things that i have come to know. Deep in my soul. I'd love to read about what you know even if it's different that what i know :)

1 comment:
I know that my sister is amazing and I am so grateful that we made it through some tough times where we were on opposite sides of the divide but because we are sisters we built a big bridge and crossed that divide and now we are friends and I love her children and her husband is an answer to prayers and I am so happy to see her happy. I'm grateful that she was patient with me and I sincerely believe that she has a huge forgiving heart. Seriously, that is one huge heart. I love you, Nic!
Post a Comment