I got the idea off of pinterest so i figured i would do a blog about it since apparently i never did last year and it is soooo super cute!

So for this one i just bought buckets from the wal-mart and some of my dad and justin's dad's favorite candy. I then found a tie template online printed one off and made the ties out of scrapbook paper :) They loved them

For this I bought a six pack of glass rootbeer bottles. I then went to the bulk candy section and got 6 different candies/nuts whatever you want that will fit through the top. I then decorated the bottles with some fatherly printable also found online and decorated the bottle container as well. He still has his fathers day "six pack" on his desk at work :)
I will do another post on what we are doing this year for them once it is completed :)
1 comment:
I love these ideas. You do the cutest things.
Post a Comment