Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pallet Board Planter gardens hehe

So about a week ago my mom invited me to go with her to this garden class where you build planters and learn how to contain garden etc. I was looking forward to it since we are moving and i will be able to have a garden etc etc.

Well the class was last night and it was hard! I thought we were going to start a garden with just seeds in the little plastic things...ohhhh no i was completely wrong haha. We built...with power drills mind you our very own pallet container. They provided the pallet wood and everything we needed. It took my mom and i a few tries to figure it out even after we had watched demonstrations and im a wuss and using a power drill honestly kind of terrified me but we figured it out and i was a drill master! I will post pictures of our adorable little pallet container gardens. I will be taking both to my new home. I got spicey mixed greens oregano basil and cilantro mmmmmmm fresh!

Here is kinda the idea of what they look like

http://green.thefuntimesguide.com/2009/06/pallet_container_garden.php

ours were just slightly smaller and much more....adorable? haha

No comments: