Friday, February 15, 2013
Today I turned 24!
Not going to lie this birthday well leading up to this birthday has been hard for me. I have no idea why since 24 is not a big deal at all. I just feel so much older than I really am I suppose haha. Anywho it's honestly been one of the best birthdays i've ever had. I woke up to the best gift Justin could give me, a surprise that he took the day off (he told me he wasnt going to and was maybe just going to get off early and i was uber bummed) So imagine how thrilled i was when i wake up to little miss laying on me with French toast, a cinnamon roll and a smoothie from kneaders AND justin telling me he took the day off (apparently he had had this planned for a while) I was So happy. I got to sleep in which was heavenly and i got a fabulous breakfast. Then we just lounged about for a bit. Around Noon-thirty we met my dad and rhonda at Buffalo Wild Wings which is sooooo nummy for lunch. We told them about our house that we are under contract on (happy b-day to me!) and lots of other stuff. I sure do love those two :) Then justin took me to get the Muse c.d. that i wanted at best buy and we looked at fridges and stuff. We then made out way to the outlets at the point of the mountain where i got 2 new pairs of vans (i love these shoes...i usually just get my black slip ons but i strayed this time....to grey colors haha) i also got 3 shirts from the loft. Loved that store, i had never gone in there but they have super cute stuff. We then went to dinner with my mom and brother gary. We told them about the house and showed them pictures as well :P I told gary he will be painting our door for us...it is a horrible blue color haha! We then went to harmons and sat in there little dining area and ate a delicious best of state cake mmmmmmm even though it had almonds on it it was still dang yummy. Then we headed home to another delicious cake. The kiddo's were asleep but we lit up 24 candles anyways and to my surprise when i blew them out some of them lit right back up and justin just started laughing and laughing so then i kept blowing them out and started laughing and laughing. So here we are now. It has been the best birthday and i am so greatful for all my family. The festivities will continue on with the smith family on sunday :) I am one lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray for thoughtful husbands and happy birthdays! I love you. Congrats again on the house.
Post a Comment