So we are under contract on this house in Lehi that is just perfect for us at this point in our lives. However we will not be closing on this house until the last week of APRIL! The sellers can't move until then and boy it's got me so antsy and anxiety ridden...i think that will mostly go away at least the anxiety part after the inspection which is on monday and the appraisal which will follow shortly after the inspection if there aren't any huge problems in the inspection. I think that's what really has me anxious...but after that is all done (fingers crossed it all goes flawlessly) then i can really really get excited. It's so much fun to look at furniture and carpet and all that stuff and think...this will be going into my little family's HOUSE. I honestly never thought i would be a home owner. It's just never been something that was a huge thing for me. I like apartment living. But now i can't wait to leave apartment living behind me. I look forward to not having any stairs and being able to walk through a neighborhood with the kiddo's and look at the horses and goats and all that jazz that is by us. So excited. Also we will be buying emery a BIKE and it will be in her room waiting for her when she first goes inside when we move in. That was the brilliant hubs idea. We are all so excited.
AHHHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see it in person. Good luck with the inspection, I'm sure things will be just fine.
Did you get my card?
Post a Comment