Friday, July 1, 2011

Slacking

I know not many people look at my blog but for those of you that do i appologize. I've been nothing but lazy but at the same time i find most of my time being spent playing with little miss and lounging on the couch or skyping justin at the end of the day. So here is what has been going on with me lately.

My mom is doing the most amazing job on my wedding dress! She has some mad skills when it comes to sewing and the patientce of a saint. We did probably 6 or 7 fittings for the top alone but it fits me like a glove and i love it. She is now in the stage of beading all of the apliques (yes...she's making the apliques all by her self) and attatching them to the boddess of my dress. All i can say is wow...it's sooooo beautiful and i cannot wait to wear it. But moreso i cannot wait for the day that i get to wear it.

Next, A few funnies about my child. Her most recent thing that just gets me laughing so hard is when i ask her to do something and she doesn't want to it she looks at me and simply replys "I'm sorry"...at least she's not rude about it!
I've also discovered that she's really tickleish under her chin which i thought was kind of strange. I told my dad about it and he said that i was tickleish under my chin too when i was young and that made me smile. She also looooves dresses. "I wear dress..i like dress its pretty" She'll take wearing a dress over shorts any day, which also reminds her of me when i was little. Watching old movies..i always had dresses on and they were stylish let me tell you!

We're also trying well kind of trying to potty train her. She will come to me and state "i go potty" So she'll take her diaper off and we'll go sit on her potty then she states "i no go potty". At least she's interested in it so that's a good sign.

I've also lost 14 pounds which is wonderful im feeling better about myself and i have more energy (not much more...but whatever) It just got to the point where i weighed more than i'd ever weighed my whole life besides being pregnant so i decided that needed to change. I've been calorie counting which really is wonderful. I have my cereal for breakfast that i measure out each night and bring to work with my milk. Then i have my smart one and then for dinner i pretty much eat whatever i want and i try to stay around 1500 calories a day. And it's given me awesome results.

I also get to go to florida tomorrow and for that i am very greatful. Being away from justin has been very hard on the both of us. We've had lots of very good convo's about many things and it's making us both stronger :) He's seriously awesome and i'm way proud of who he is.

Anyways that's all for now!

2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

I love you, Nic. I'm so glad you blogged some updates on how everything is going. I hope you are having an amazing time in Florida!

Come visit me in August. I miss you and the little miss.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. I enjoy working on the dress. Love you and Miss Clare.