Monday, July 4, 2011

Florida

Well I figured I should write about Florida while it's still fresh in my mind since I'm sitting in the airport waiting to board my plane. I've had an amazing time here even though it was just a quick short trip it's always The best thing to see my very best friend in the whole world. It was our 11 month anniversary on Saturday and since we won't be with each other in august for our 1 year we decided that we should celebrate them both while im out here. Last night we went to the cheesecake and I got the factory burrito grande and justin got the pork chops. Then we got our cheesecake to go since we were both totally stuffed. And now Im in the airport....we didn't even eat it lol oooops. Anyways I also got to go to another baseball game and this time I did indeed get a hotdog that was alright. Hmmmm after I picked up the rental car it was pissing rain and I thought I was Gunna die since it was all dark. Then this morning it was pissing rain again so we got soaking wet running into the store lol it was funny though. Nice warm rain. It was a very pleasant night last night kinda humid but not too super hot so we Just sat on the balcony and talked...and talked...and talked...about everything and anything and it was so nice I had missed that very much. But the plane is about to board so I'll go for now much love to you all!!!

No comments: