So about 2 weeks ago while Dad and Rhonda were out of town Justin was watching emery for me. It was Friday and im at work and i get this text saying "Emery threw up last night..." So he gave her a bath. I told him to give her some watered down apple juice. So he did and she threw that up. I suggested a gogurt (not thinking dairy...stupid me lol) So he gave her a gogurt...i then get another text saying vomit count 3...Then he tells me a funny story.
After she had thrown up all over his shirt(amazing man that can handle a kids vomit that isn't even their own child) she looks up at him all lethargic and pitiful and says "gogurt" haha. Im guessing the vomit was pink and obviously still looked like gogurt form. Nasty but super cute all at the same time.
She was sick for about 3 days puking mostly the first two but had awesome diareah for about 4...
Monday my mom emery and i all went to the zoo since it was columbus day and banks have that holiday off *booooyeahhhhh* And it was a wonderful time. Later in the evening justin and i were waching t.v. and i started to feel gross so I got in bed and he left. I fell asleep only to wake up at 12:30 and start puking my guts out...I was up until about 3 as to which i had thrown up 6 times...I should have just slept in my bathtub. I woke up that morning totally drained of energy and since i hadn't slept i was even more blegh. I still went to work for a total of 2 hours before i just couldn't do it anymore. Went home and bless rhonda's heart she watched emery for me until 5:30 so i could sleep. Felt about 80 % the next day no vomit though...but needless to say it was awful none the less...
Screw being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Throwing up is THE WORST. Glad you guys are all better now and I'm glad that you have people close by to love and take care of you and the Little Miss.
Post a Comment