Saturday, October 9, 2010

Emery can count to 10!



Thanks to lots of practicing and lots of mimi's help with counting around the house (including the stairs) Emery can count to ten. Granted in this video about 2 weeks or so ago she was a little bit distracted by the balloon farm book haha. so she goes from 2 to 9...Today we were at target in the halloween section and she was pointing at the pumpkins and counting them. Also she'll count her fingers and her toes and then count your fingers and your toes....keep in mind she isn't even 2 yet. I think i've got a genius on my hands...

2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

I think you do, too. I wish she would've counted for me in person. Oh well.

Unknown said...

she counted for mom in the car...the best i'd ever heard her count to. really fast and prounounced wonderfully made me smile super big and laugh