Tuesday, July 6, 2010

carlsbad caverns nm

this is the natural entrance to the cave


and this is the cave












and well you get the point...it was masive...the length of it was 14 football fields and that's just the big room...theres other parts of the cave but you need guides for it. also it's 750 feet in the ground :)

3 comments:

happytew said...

Wow!!! That cave is gynormous!! I love caves!!! Glad you were able to make in and out in one day!! Bet it was nice and cool inside!! Fun!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Elder Richey said...

That looks so cool and Roswell looks so "interesting" Ha! I'm glad you guys had fun. Next time I need to come along and we can have sisters/mother girl time! I was really wishing I was there with you guys. Love you!

Elder Richey said...

Hey, I think Dad really likes double exclamation points :)