He left yesterday (tuesday) to go to portland for the summer. He will be doing the summer sales thing and is selling pest control! Woo...anyways im pretty bummed about it so i took pictures of us with a regular disposable camera so i would actually get them developed! Some are from the kids museum Discovery Gateway, She had a blast playing with everything...mostly the water though and the balls. Then we let her run through the fountins at the gateway which she thought was even better...She really liked the helicopter and freaked out when we took her out of it. That was kinda sad. Also the picture where i look like i have a black eye and trevor has a big red thing on his face...we were face painting you just can't see it very well. Trevor made me into a super hero and i put a sun and tree on him. Emery was a little tiger but you can only see the black on her nose. Oh we also upgraded our bunnie's cage. Rhonda had a cage she got a while back and let us have it..Emery decided she needed to climb into it silly little child!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Emma, I am sad that he has left. That seriously sucks:( I vote that you take time off of work and go to Portland!! Love you! Your cousin, Heather
1 comment:
Emma, I am sad that he has left. That seriously sucks:( I vote that you take time off of work and go to Portland!!
Love you!
Your cousin, Heather
Post a Comment