Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg decorating!!!!!

So about a week ago Emery and I went over to dad and rhonda's house to color eggs. I had purchased a few different types of egg decorating kits. I got one that had faces you could stick on them, another that was glitter eggs, and then one that was all sorts: paint stencil wax glitter stickers ect. It was pretty fun except emery was totally out of it haha she was super tired but she still had a really good time. Dad, Rhonda, and I also had a really good time. I think it made us all feel like we were little kids again :)Here's a picture of a carton that we decorated. (I had trevor take photos...his expression's are pretty awesome) This is one i did with wax. You draw on with a wax crayon and that part doesn't dye.
Emery did this one!!!!! gave her a paint brush and wala she's got some skills

Glitter Egg
Did this one with foam stamps

Sticker faces
Regular Blue
Dad did this one all peace hippie stuff

And Rhonda did this one with wax and then a foam stamp
Rhonda did this one as well with wax and stickers

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

Fun! We didn't decorate eggs this year--I'm not as brave as you and I'm waiting until the boys are a little older. Emery's already showing some artistic flair.

Happy Easter!!