Me. I'm 21 can you hardly even believe it. I sure can't...My birthday was a nice relaxing one though. I had it off because it was on presidents day and it's a bank holiday (the bonus of working in the fsb bank at american express) anyways, Started out with my awesome boyfriend making me breakfast in bed :) I got pancakes and eggs and it was sooo yummy. Then we just kinda vedged about my apartment. We tried to go to the zoo but it was all rainy and never cleared up. So then it was between the dinosaur museum and the aquarium(which i didn't know we even had one) so we went to the aquarium...and emery loved it...again. It wasn't as cool as the albuquerque one though. After that we went back to my apartment and vedged some more. Then we went to Macaroni Grill with dad and rhonda and this guy sang happy birthday to me in italian and seriously his voice was soo so good. I even compared it to josh groban...pretty sweet. All in all it was a good day. And now im 21...CRAZY

and this morning when i get to work.....not quiet sure who did it..but i think it was dad

1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good birthday. I love the office decorations (good job, Dad). Did you take some of those balloons home for Emery? My boys love balloons.
Let me know what you think of the book. I think you'll really enjoy it.
Love you!
Post a Comment