Tuesday, January 19, 2010

photo shoot!

Emery had her pictures done yesterday at Wheeler Farm by Andee. These were the ones she stuck on her blog last night so of course i had to put them on mine. I can't wait to see the rest of them!


4 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Emma, she is so cute and those turned out really well. I can't wait until you get the rest of them so that we can see them all. I love that little coat and her little pigtails. Adorable. You are lucky to have Andee close for these photo shoots. I love her stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Lexi said...

Freakin' adorable!!! Andee rocks.

Anonymous said...

This is so so so cute. It is my new background. I can't wait for you two to be here.

Jake and Madi said...

Precious!!! I love how red her hair is. She's getting so big!