Thursday, December 31, 2009

pics

i love this little girl


2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Does she chew on the barbie leg? Because that is the best chew toy in the world for a baby :)

Hope you had a fun New Year's. We had Rachelle and her family over and made donuts and played nintendo while the children ran wild--it was old school nintendo like we had when we were kids. They all left around 8:30 and so Tim played football on the slightly newer but still old school nintendo 64 while I read. Then we watched the ball drop and went to bed. I just finished a very good book today: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I highly recommend it. Give Emery a kiss from us.

Lexi said...

The second picture of Miss Emery looks like it could be a model shoot in a magazine. Cool lighting and beautiful model.