I know I texted you before, but I so love this costume!! She will be adorable. Where did you guys find it? I'm still trying to figure out what my boys will be--I have the lion costume Marcus wore for his first Halloween, so maybe I can find another one of those or something--I'd really like for their costumes to go together.
Emma that is adorable!! She is such a little cutie pie. Thanks again for letting Syd and me come visit last weekend. And I'm so glad Syd showed me your blog so I can see how you and Emery are doing. Love you guys!
2 comments:
I know I texted you before, but I so love this costume!! She will be adorable. Where did you guys find it? I'm still trying to figure out what my boys will be--I have the lion costume Marcus wore for his first Halloween, so maybe I can find another one of those or something--I'd really like for their costumes to go together.
Love you!
Emma that is adorable!! She is such a little cutie pie. Thanks again for letting Syd and me come visit last weekend. And I'm so glad Syd showed me your blog so I can see how you and Emery are doing. Love you guys!
Post a Comment