I've been checking your blog for the last week just hoping for an update and was so glad to see all these pics! Looks like you guys had fun. Emery is a doll.
I need to post mine. You got some really good ones--I especially like the one of all of you in your orange towels :)We had so much fun and we already miss you and Emery--I'm so glad that we already have another get together planned in September. Also, can you believe our mother is moving to New Mexico in a month?!! Thankfully, babies fly free on Southwest until they're like two or something--Tim has already said that we will never make that drive--only fly :) Love you!
2 comments:
I've been checking your blog for the last week just hoping for an update and was so glad to see all these pics! Looks like you guys had fun. Emery is a doll.
I need to post mine. You got some really good ones--I especially like the one of all of you in your orange towels :)We had so much fun and we already miss you and Emery--I'm so glad that we already have another get together planned in September. Also, can you believe our mother is moving to New Mexico in a month?!! Thankfully, babies fly free on Southwest until they're like two or something--Tim has already said that we will never make that drive--only fly :) Love you!
Post a Comment