Friday, August 28, 2009

emery walking with her toy :)

So this is this toy that grandma durrant (mom) bought for emery and today she finally finally was brave enough to walk with it so of course documentation was overly needed. anywho she's lots of fun has 5 teeth that just make me laugh.

Also we had a fantastic (and sad) time with my mom last night at her farewell party. It was held at Pirate Island which was sooooo so cool. I seriously felt like i was in a pirate cave! the decorations the workers were dressed like pirates they had an arcade where i won 269 tickets which i then bought a pirate plastic sword that emery loves and some blue lips that make a kazoo sort of sound when you blow on them which emery also loves. So it ws nice we had fun.

Also i made a shirt! my very first one ever i will have to take some [pictures and put them up here i get lots of compliments which i love. anywho i suppose that's all for me now

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

Oh, that is so great. I can remember when Marcus first started using his walking toy (exact same one, but a different color) and it was the cutest thing.

I wish I could've been at the going away party--sounds like fun. I still can't believe mom is not in Utah anymore. Crazy.

Sounds like you were the right one to inherit the sewing machine. I can't wait to see your shirt. Also they have some really cool iron ons that you can get at fabric stores (JoAnns). You can put them on your shirts, too. I made a shirt for Tim that says, "Chicks dig accountants"

Love you!