And boy howdy he is so much fun! His little personality has come out sooooo much this past month and i am lovin it. He's learning what he can and cannot touch/do/act etc. My very most favorite is when we are feeding him and he grabs his bib that Velcro's together in the back, looks at me with a little mischievous smirk as i look at him and say noooooo then he RIPS it off and just grins...little stinker. It's like what are you gunna do about it mom? I'm adorable and you don't stand a chance haha. Anyways anytime we say no or tell him no he still goes for it and thinks it's just hilarious but he's learning. Also big news is that yesterday the bubs CRAWLED like 3 leg/arm movements. He usually just does this little shuffle thing where he'll put his face on the ground butt in the air and push himself along with his feet forward and then to go sideways he just rolls...and it's pretty funny to watch. I will post a video of him doing this crawling soon :) He also has 5 teeth now. His bottom left tooth came in...not the front ones but the ones next to those haha. He's also turning into quite the exciting sleeper. See pictures below :)
We love you baby b. You are an amazing little soul!
 |
| I used to take pictures of emery like this...i love his big booty and his cute feet |
1 comment:
I love him so much! Your blog looks really cute. I like all the changes.
Post a Comment