Here is the major events that happened in 2012 for my little family and i:
1. Hubby and I celebrated or 1 year anniversary
2. We found out we were pregnant
3. We had our wonderful little Baby B join us in September
4. We bought a Trailer
5. I turned 23 hubby turned 24 and e turned 4
6. I got to visit Boise a couple of times this year :)
7. Hubby got a raise
8. I started my own etsy shop selling handmade headbands
9. E finally is potty trained
10. We got 3 new nephews
11. We got a 4-wheeler
12. I have been a stay at home mommy for a year!
13. Justin shot a buck and got 18 lbs of jerky from it
14. Emery went to the dentist for the first time and had 10 cavities...the second time she went she had ZERO!
one exciting year :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray! I predict more trips to Boise in 2013. I miss my squishy :)
Post a Comment