Emery is doing great with him. She adores him and is a great big sister. She loves to give him loves and he doesn't seem to mind being attacked most of the time. We're all still adjusting to having him around and it's quite strange that i am now a mother of two. There were still moments when it was just emery that i thought it was strange :P.
My sister came and visited us over this past weekend and cleaned my house and did my laundry and brought us tons of freezer meals :) she's the greatest and we got to see baby zachy! He is the cutest little munchkin (he's not really that little) and he seriously has the most amazing blue eyes on the planet. So that was lots of fun. We went up the canyon and the colors are super gorgeous right now. Maybe I'll take Emery and Brantly up the canyon and snap some pics of them...we'll see.
Justin and I also celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Thursday. My mom and sister watched the little ones and Justin and I rode trax downtown. We ate at this place called The Atlantic (one of my most favorite places ever). We got a meat and cheese plate and felt soooo fancy for our appetizer. I got my tortellini like always and justin got a salad of some sort with chicken on it (he's on a diet). Then i got two Milka chocolate bars...the best chocolate on the planet and also one of the reasons i love the Atlantic so much. Then after we were done eating we went down to city creek mall and wandered around for a bit and it was such a lovely evening. I sure do love that man.
| Brantly and his cousin Noah doing their super hero poses! |
Life is good

No comments:
Post a Comment