Monday, September 3, 2012

Just an update

We will start off with the pictures :)
Emery got a cool chalk spinner toy for poopin in the toilet. We have fun getting covered in chalk. 

It makes me quite content that I still have beautiful flowers blooming in my planters!

I just love this little girl. She makes my heart feel so good. 

This is my favorite. I love when she sleeps, especially with her mouth open. We just got back from visiting Aunt Nicole and baby Noah.

This dress is totally rockin! She reminds me of a little pioneer. And her cowgirl boots just take it up a notch :)

Another one from playin outside with the chalk.

Emery really likes to ride horses. This is Great Grandpa Smiths horse Wrangler. He is 28 years old! Emery had a blast.

Daddy Justin is soooo proud of little miss bein all into this stuff. We went for a drive with my dad and rhonda up big cottonwood canyon. We came across quite a few moose and justin used his spotting scope so we could see them real good. Emery was lovin it and i think she looks dang cute!


So that's pretty much how our August went. It was good. We had some good adventures and such. Now we're just waiting for little man to make his debut which is driving Justin and I a little bit crazy. I have my 38 week check up tomorrow here's to hoping the dr. will check me and be like holy hannah your 5-6 cm dilated go to l&d haha it's possible (i was dilated to a 5 with Emery and could barley feel my contractions). 

Let me also say that I have a wonderful husband. He does a TON to help me and my pitifullness out. This pregnancy especially the last few weeks have been really painful for me. I'm super sore and it's hard for me to do anything except be a beached whale haha. I sure do love him and really love how patient he is even though i know it's not the easiest thing in the world. 

Anywho, i think that's all for right now. :) hopefully the next time i update this there will be pics of little man!

No comments: