Friday, January 13, 2012

Stay at home mom

Ive now been a stay at home mom for 2 whole weeks and let me tell you...it rocks :) Emery and I got passes to the aquarium and we go at least twice a week. They just got otters yesterday which I personally was so excited about because theyre so dang cute. We also got a library card which has been awesome. She really loves going there because she meets "fweinds". On Wednesday we went to story time with Daniel the librarian and he read several books about snowmen which was fun. They also did lots of songs and dances which emery really enjoyed. Then after that she got a snowman craft that she can color and make.

It's also been wonderful to keep up on the housework and laundry that seemed to never get done while I was working (who wants to work all day then come home from work and clean....) anyways now i just clean as we go and as little destructor emery destroys the house. I also cook dinner which Justin is loving even though our dinners generally come out of a box haha what can I say I'm not that fancy in the kitchen...I like simple but yummy. Anyways that's all for now!

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

And now that you are a stay-at-home mom you can come and see me when I have the baby and you don't even have to worry about scheduling time off :)

I'm so happy for you.