Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FLORIDA!!!!!

I appologize in advance for the all overness that will be these pictures haha :) Anways this last week i had the pleasure of going to florida to see my most wonderful fiance! I also got to see him pitch which was most awesome! He got his very first win of the season(in my opinion it should have been his second but whatever) We went to the beach twice well i went 3 times and twice with him :P It was just really nice to hang out with my best friend and be the silly people that we are. I can't wait for him to come home and for him to be my husband! I'm so lucky to have found such a wonderful and accepting man that loves me.
































A little tidbit about emery...She just was watching a dvd and decided she didn't wanna watch it anymore so she took that dvd out and put a new one in and the menu screen came up...words can't begin to describe how proud of herself she was...i've never seen her do this and i was totally amazed. I sure do love my daughter she gets smarter and more beautiful every single day!

No comments: