Thursday, August 5, 2010

kitchen




so emery really likes to have tea parties so i figured i'd check out ksl and look for play kitchens. and i found this one :) it cost 25 bucks...but i'll tell you what the house we got it from....hoarders...cat pee...junk everywhere....no parents....just kids oldest probably 13....thank goodness dad was with me or i probably would have just disappeared...all the junk would have eaten me up! It was nasty. But! i did get this awesome kitchen and cleaned it with heavy anti bacteria stuff and emery loves it :)

2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

So cute. I love how the door was bugging her. Funny stuff. It sounds like you got a pretty amazing deal on that kitchen, it looks nice and those things don't come cheap when you buy them new. Emery has a nice and frugal mama :)

Anonymous said...

You kids loved the stuff we had like that. I'm glad you got it. You probably helped those kids eat for a week as well. I too liked the door.