Sunday, June 6, 2010

panic....then amazement

So I gave Emery a roll in her high chair today and she likes to pull things apart and huck them...she also knows that if she does this she gets a time out. So i look at her and say " you know we don't do that little miss. You're getting a time out" take her out of the chair and stick her in her room. I then vacume up the roll pieces and the rest of my apartment. I then go to let her out of her room....and she's locked her freakin door. I tried the keys to my apartment on it i tried a knife and im thinking oh crap. How am i gunna get her out of there without doing some sort of damage to my apartment. I shake the knob and say " emery emery turn the button on the handle" and keep shaking it. for like 10 minutes im trying to figure out what to do. Figured i'd need to call the cops or dad or someone to come break into her room. I go back keep shaking the handle keep trying the knife nothings working i tell her to turn the nob again i see it shaking and i open it! I'm so glad she's a smart little miss. and figured out how to lock and then unlock her door. it amazes me. so smart :)

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

I bet that didn't help your hives any :) he he