Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I don't....

Ever want to get old. I was walking in the hospital hallway and there was this old lady who kept wandering back and forth with her little walker and a blue piece of paper in her hand. She looked lost but not lost at the same time. And i thought to myself...guh i don't ever want to get old. I don't ever want to not know where i am. I don't ever want to depend on anyone to take care of me. Call me proud but i'd rather die than have someone change my butt, bathe me ect ect ect.
Boo

2 comments:

LCB said...

I like the new look for the page. You do all that stuff for Ms. Emery. I just hope if you ever do grow old you will have someone who loves you doing that stuff. As your mother I hope you live a long and happy life and die in your sleep with your mind intact.

Elder Richey said...

Sorry I didn't call on Sunday. We went out of town for the weekend and didn't get back until late. Then Tim's been gone this week so I haven't really had a moment to call and see how everything is going. Anyway, I promise I'll call this Sunday night. Maybe you didn't even notice, but I know I missed our weekly chat.

Love you!