Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stress

Im really missing josh today...more and more he sneaks his way into my head. And all my boy drama isn't helping me out either. I just want josh back...even though he was more drama than anything he was mine. And he was alive and loved me for who i am. I don't think i'll ever have someone so amazing as him ever again. Even though he was crazy crazy. He was my crazy crazy. i just miss him :(

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

First, I'm so excited to see that you are blogging. I will add you to my link list and check in regularly--don't be surprised if a few family and friends come on over, too.

Second, I'm sorry that you are having a hard day and missing Josh. I still admire your strength for surviving that incredibly difficult time in your life.

Third, take a break from all boys and go get a manicure/pedicure.

Fourth, I love you and I updated my blog just for you.