BLOGGING! Well what can i say. I figured it was time to move on from the MYSPACE, and make a more adult (or something like that) blog. Life is pretty fantastic! I'm living at my dad's house with him and Rhonda and things are going great. They just went down to the Tew reunion this last weekend and unfortuantly i had to work...but work is fantastic. I'm working at American Express doing Data Entry for the paper compliance team. It's a really nice monday-friday job. I usually come in at 7-7:30 and leave at 3:30-4 it's way nice to still have most of the day left to actually do things, like read and lounge about and be a lazy bum haha but no seriously it's nice.
I'm actually at work right now. I figured i'd post at least something to get the blog rollin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I just bumped into your blog! Nice to see you here! You should post more and tell everyone about your new to be little arrival!! Love ya!
Post a Comment